Re: Bumper stickers - Kylie and Chicago Other stuff

I wasn't sure where the bumper stickers were left off.

Well, I asked Paul the other day and he said he was 'workin' on it. ;) You
know...with 'life' and all it might take a while.

Kylie, so how about Chicago for the Wells street fest?  You wouldn't even
have to get "all icky"

Hehe. You know how I hate ickiness. Um, I'm thinking about it...I have a
friend who has a friend who lives in Chicago...maybe I can convince my
friend that she needs to visit her friend?? (got that?) Like, is there a
huge cost?

Sidebar - Michelle, you are just the mostest awesomest.

Ehh, she's alrite. ;)

Update on Pixie Princess Jewelry - Margaret (Dan T's significant) Got the
neck cuff yesterday and gave it to my wife last night.

Aww, how precious? I took a gander over at the sight the other day...a lot
of that stuff is *very* cool.

Another thing...I'm wondering if any peeps have the chords or anything to
Little Blue River? I doubt it, but I-am-in-love with that song.

Hmm,
Kylie

ah well baby just roll me away...