Re: Karin's Mom & Dayton, OH concert

Hello all,
   This has probably already been answered (Since I'm now on the digest
form, I get everything a bit late, but my mailbox sure is less crowded =)

   When I spoke to Karin at the Lancaster, PA concert, she said (if I
remember correctly) her mother was doing better.  She is still living with
some "after-effects" of the stroke--such as not being able to move parts/a
side of her body and/or numbness (rather common with strokes I think).  My
mind is a bit foggy about what Karin said, so if anyone remembers more
specifically, please add.  That's what I remember.

   and in regards to OtR In Dayton, I believe they will be back this fall.
I don't know this for sure, but they seem to come every year.  This past
year I think they came in Jan. instead of Oct/Nov., but I think that's
because of scheduling problems.  Canal Street sells out both concerts each
year I believe, so I don't see why OtR wouldn't be back.  Canal Street is a
great place for concerts.  I didn't realize that until after I went several
other places.  The "smokey" atmosphere I could easily do without, but I have
no say in that matter.  It is a very intimate atmosphere, and I would
reccomend it to anyone interested in seeing a concert there.

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers