Re: a few things

Can it really be blamed entirely on television? (Both
of the ladies named made numerous televison
apprearances)...or have we as a whole just become
extremly shallow people?

zayne

--- TYoder at sschwab_com wrote:

> i completely agree.  i was discussing this issue w/
> a friend/co-worker of mine...and he brought up a
good point.  ...we can blame it on television...before
the glowing box was in nearly every home ...few knew
> from what face and body that voice poured....and one
> could fall in love with the voice...perhaps
picturing the face....but enjoying the talent for the
talent...for the gift...for the way that voice
> transported you...>>

=====
...it's gonna take more than a good voice to make a good love song - Roe/Spencer