Re: bookcrossing.com (no OTR)

lieselmarietarquini at yahoo_com writes:

>  'cept that i'd only want to
>  leave/recycle good books and these are the books i
>  don't want to part with so, i've decided i'll have to
>  get a duplicate copy to leave for someone else.  this
>  could get expensive.  thank god for used book stores
>  eh?

Hallelujah!

I've bought five copies of Cryptonomicon, by Neal Stephenson.
Number currently in my possession: 0
Oh, and the first copy I read was borrowed... and passed along to someone
else.

Actually, I think Nikki is the latest recipient...
Might as well keep it, Nikki... everyone else does.  ;)

Anita