Re: did anybody else get this?

>From: "Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca>
>Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 10:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
This e-mail begins with the words "as you know", and then proceeds to tell
>me something I didn't know.  Did I forget something?  Is this spam? legit?

I had this last month, I had no idea what it was, and since I have no
no-longer  e-mail address to worry about, I simply deleted it and forgot
about it. &no, I didn't know what it implied I should either, and it's done
me no harm.
=)
tash