ani & radiohead "astronaut"

ok... i can't get on morpheus, gnutella, limewire,
or any of those things at work, and my connection
at home glows boats...

can anyone out there in OtR land check to see if
you can find any sort of alleged collaboration
between Ani Difranco and Radiohead (or possibly
just Ani and Thom Yorke) entitled "Astronaut"...?
it might be under a different name.

i say "alleged," because i don't think it exists,
but someone says they have it... i doubt them
HIGHLY.

regardless... i hope it exists.  and i hope it can
easily be had.

thanks to anyone who tries to help,
Dan

np: poundhound - pineappleskunk

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/