being ashamed...

"Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov> wrote:
> I pay for that crap sometimes just because for just
> a brief moment it doesn't feel like crap, and
> catches my eye, ear whatever.  Gosh, I am almost
> embarrassed at some of the things in my CD
> collection, or what movies I have, but for the most
> part I bought them for a reason.

don't be embarrassed.  i own & love milli vanilli's
debut.  i had nelson _after the rain_ for a long
time.  both could be had for $2 at almost any used
CD store across the country.  good songs.  $2.  why
not? :)

> It felt like art at the time.

it doesn't have to be art for you to like it.

most times,
Dan

np: a perfect circle - mer de noms

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/