RE: a few things

Peter Wrote, and I will take him in full context this time, my bad:

>Well, yeah, I'd do lots of things for money too, but why do people >*pay*
for that crap?

I pay for that crap sometimes just because for just a brief moment it
doesn't feel like crap, and catches my eye, ear whatever.  Gosh, I am almost
embarrassed at some of the things in my CD collection, or what movies I
have, but for the most part I bought them for a reason.  It felt like art at
the time.

out here,
Barry