Re: A.I.

> I guess I'm just personally dissappointed
> that more people weren't into it ... and
> didn't get it because I think it's a profoundly
> important film, and perhaps so prophetic that
> it won't be fully understood by the masses
> (if ever) until a future date.

Important?  Nah.  Just more sentimental hoo-hah from Spielberg.  Fascinating
premise, sure, but the promise of that premise is never fully realized. (And
Moses supposes his toses were roses...<g>)

Anyway, it seemed to me that this story had already been told - way back in
1982.  It was called "Blade Runner," and it was a much more interesting and
effective film.  :)

-

s&th
hooligan at apostate_com

"If you've never walked into a parking meter,
you're wasting valuable reading time."
                      -Eloise Beltz-Decker