Re: a few things

now I know what you are talking about.  Yes, I remember her and the HORRIBLE
special effects.  I was confused with some other show of the same era and
similar genre (after school sit com?) that starred a little boy and his sort
of misadventures in dealing with his family and neighbors- can't remember
the name though.  Please don't hate me or think me a Total nincompoop for
this abhorant blunder.