Re: Dream set-list

Better super-late than not at all, right?

The See-It-Live Dream List in no particular order except for the
*opener & **closer:

*Grey Monologue
I've Been Slipping
Moth
Whatever You Say
Conjectures...
Everyman's Daughter
I Will Remember
When I Go
I Painted My Name
Last Night
Thank You My Angel
Within Without
Toledo
Seahorse
**Lullabye

I would have added:

Jack's Valentine
Go Down Easy
Green Clouded Swallowtail &
The World Can Wait

But I did get to see them done live (my cloud's still fluffy,
it's wonderful). :)

michelle

On a side note to the more shy/quiet folk on the list, if you
know you have a chance to meet Listee's at shows you're going
too don't hesitate to initiate greetings or ask the Merch table
people if they are on the list or know of any other Listees that
may be there.  It adds that extra perk of seeing OtR.  You think
its just about being in the audience and saying "I saw OtR", but
its more than that.  It really is.  Granted its not everyone's
cup 'o tea to play "Hello, My Name Is..." but I tell ya, it
really added a lot to my lil' adventure.  I re-play
meeting/talking w/Listees in my head as part of my show
highlights and trip highlights, not just Karin's wail and
Linford's floppy hair bobbling up and down and Jack's "force"
(yes, he would definitely be the Jedi in Rhineland, heh).
Anyway, yea.  :)