stormy bridges and storm database

well, at least we know that Karin reads... *blushing*
i still like "Poughkeepsie" as a song... i still don't
like hearing it in concert anymore.  i'll still come
with ample wallets to any future OtR show.  it's good
to know that Karin has a sense of humor.  it's also
good to know that Karin puts great value in her art
and in her songs... i applaud her for that.  i dig
OtR a bunch... can you play "If I'm Drowning"...?
*wink wink*

hey, anybody out there (Bruce?) know if there is a
music database that would tell what albums a person
has done cover art for?  imdb.com is the *best* site
for anything movies... is there a good one for music?

i'm trying to get an idea on who Storm Thorgerson has
worked with in the past for album cover art.

i know Pink Floyd, Dream Theater, Cranberries...

any help on good internet music databases?

Dan

np: the cranberries - bury the hatchet

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/