Re: OtR Bumper Sticker Idea-thanks karin & linford!

and i would put it on my bike....and i put nothing on my bike but me!

thanks karin for responding...and thanks for putting your soul into your
art.  i think that's why i find all of the music of over the rhine to speak
volumes to me...touching my core...each time i hear it.   linford's poetry
leaves me breathless....in one brief line he transports me from this cold
grey office to a sun-baked tree swing....slivers of peeling paint stick to
my skin ........ with eyes closed swaying ...sun caressing my
face...........and your voice karin....touches me like no other voice i've
heard...transporting me...soothing and healing....  you truly have a gift.
thank you for sharing with us.

                          ..................twila

                    Ysobelle at aol_com
                    Sent by:                    To:     over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    owner-over-the-rhine@       cc:
                    actwin.com                  Subject:     Re:  OtR Bumper Sticker Idea

                    05/14/2002 11:49 PM
                    Please respond to
                    Ysobelle

On 5/14/02 11:42 PM, quoth the effervescent Karin at OtRhine at aol_com:

>"I'll quit playin' Poughkeepsie when they pry the guitar from my cold dead
>fingers."
>
>Karin Bergquist

You print that one, and it's the first-- and prolly only-- bumper sticker
I will ever put on my pseudo-new Honda.

And then I WILL find that damn bridge. I SWEAR.

(I'm still rolling on the floor under my computer desk. WOOTY WOOT!)