Dream set-list

>This would be good for a Canal Street Tavern 2 Set
>show...
>

>June

    If they did June, they'd have to do the version with Jack's
guitar solo like he did at Cornerstone 2000.  Tore it up, I tell you.

>How Does It Feel (to Be On My Mind)?

    Good Lord, yes.

    I'd also ask for that trippin' version of "Birds" they were doing
about a year ago and I'd want the "Give Me Strength" with more than
just a tease of "If I'm Drowning."

    And yeah, I'd pay double to hear "Sea And Sky", "Eyes Wide Open",
or "Within, Without" one more time...

    Jeff

----
"I'd rather be forgiven than enlightened"
The Choir - If You're Listening

jholland444 at hotmail_com    http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com