Re: Slacking and rambling

On Thu, 16 May 2002, Zayne S wrote:

> Man, I got so spoiled by all the conversation
> yesterday. :)
>
> In the spirit of the season -- tying Over the Rhine to
> Cornerstone Fest, I want to Congrat Kylie and Kelly on
> their decision to attend the fest. Trust me, there is
> nothing like seeing this little band live. Just ask
> Michelle!
>
> My first experience was at a Cornerstone midnight
> show. PERFECT!!! I was all the way in the back of the
> tent yet felt connected. The music, lyrics and vocals
> were what i needed at the time.
>
> The first CD in my collection was GDBD so I have a
> special place in my heart for it -- Latter days, Ect.
> Whatever -- it doesn't get much better than that! I'm
> hoping they play these at this year fest. Hey, and
> maybe Linford will let Kylie join them for Poukeepskie
> :)
>
> I'm pretty new around here but I'm really looking
> forward to meeting a few of you -- maybe outside of
> the crowded Acoustic tent!
>
> I'm thinking about the fest so much today because I
> have to take my tent to a friends house tonight to get
> a needed repair done. Som thanks for indulging me.
>
> What other bands am I looking forward to hearing? I'm
> so glad you asked... :)
> The Choir
> 77's
> Michael Roe
> The Brian Wilson Tribute
> Michael Knott
> Daniel Amos
> ***gotta do the Drum Circle!!!
Sheesh.  If yer going to the Drum Circle, make sure you take in The
Madison Greene.  And while you're at it, go and see Ramsie Shick.  Oh, and
the Riki Michele concert shouldn't suck.  Nor should Havalina or 16
Horsepower.

Oh, and while you're at _that_, get thee to the Imaginarium where they
will cheerfully be going to hell and back with Brother Dante, talking
about the fantastical in film, and a number of other marvels.  I'm going
to be attempting to run morning discussion jabbers on media, Christian and
otherwise, as part of pre-seminar time get-yer-mind-awake festivities
under the Imaginarium tent as well.

-Drew J,
shameless peddler of the Imaginarium for fun and profit

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)