Re: Slacking and rambling

--- Bob the dancing monkey wrote:

> Sheesh.  If yer going to the Drum Circle, make sure
> you take in The Madison Greene.  And while you're at
it, go and see Ramsie Shick...<<

I was planning to see Madison Greene last year but had
a scheduling conflict...maybe this year. I'll look
through the program booklet this evening to see if I
can possibly fit them in. I'm not very familiar with
Ramsie Shick so what can you tell the class about
her...

**A great breeze is blowing through the trees and I
wanna be outside playing in it...

zayne - still slacking

now playing in my head: If I had a yard - the choir

=====
She does rain dances when she's feeling dry... ~Shivaree