Slacking and rambling

Man, I got so spoiled by all the conversation
yesterday. :)

In the spirit of the season -- tying Over the Rhine to
Cornerstone Fest, I want to Congrat Kylie and Kelly on
their decision to attend the fest. Trust me, there is
nothing like seeing this little band live. Just ask
Michelle!

My first experience was at a Cornerstone midnight
show. PERFECT!!! I was all the way in the back of the
tent yet felt connected. The music, lyrics and vocals
were what i needed at the time.

The first CD in my collection was GDBD so I have a
special place in my heart for it -- Latter days, Ect.
Whatever -- it doesn't get much better than that! I'm
hoping they play these at this year fest. Hey, and
maybe Linford will let Kylie join them for Poukeepskie
:)

I'm pretty new around here but I'm really looking
forward to meeting a few of you -- maybe outside of
the crowded Acoustic tent!

I'm thinking about the fest so much today because I
have to take my tent to a friends house tonight to get
a needed repair done. Som thanks for indulging me.

What other bands am I looking forward to hearing? I'm
so glad you asked... :)
The Choir
77's
Michael Roe
The Brian Wilson Tribute
Michael Knott
Daniel Amos
***gotta do the Drum Circle!!!
Michael Pritzl
The Violet Burning
and...The Lost Dogs

I'll stop rambling now. Hope everyone is having a
wonderful Thursday!

zayne

=====
She does rain dances when she's feeling dry... ~Shivaree