My two cents on the setlist thingy...

Since everyone else was giving theirs...

Sea And Sky (I liked the idea of starting with this, too...so I stole it)
The World Can Wait
How Does It Feel?
Within Without
Faithfully Dangerous
Goodbye
If I'm Drowning
Happy With Myself
Latter Days
Daddy Untwisted (I can't believe nobody included this one...)
Jack's Valentine
Moth

Encore:
A Gospel Number
When I Go

Of course, this is assuming they have a full band treatment (backing vocals
and the works...)  And on an earlier train of thought...I always thought that
"Eve" was their best record (although not indicative of what to expect from
the entire OtR ouvre) and an excellent introduction to the band...they've
never rocked harder...