Are you drunk-with the gin+juice of God?

Holy cow, Ms. Kendrick.  That was a very brief but fun conversation indeed.
Yep, you didn't hear me wrong - we went to see Journey at Cincinnati's
Jammin on Main festival.  It was as wretched as expected.  The Roots played
the night before.

  Huh.  The first thing I ever posted to this list was in 1996 when
  Over the Rhine's "Jammin on Main" performance was interrupted
  by "Riotin' on Main" that started with the Seven Mary Three show
  there.

It's weird that Snoop saw Stevie, and Jan saw Yz this weekend.  I'm so out
of the loop!!

The woods are lovely, and dark and deep,
Bruce