RE: EVE - a palindromescently great album...

Title: RE: EVE - a palindromescently great album...

>well, i agree, OtR should play it more in concert.
>nix "Pooookeepsie" and that damn ending to "LBR,"
>and play "Within Without"... yeah, i could dig it.

Within Without is a totally kicking song.  I have so many that I would like to hear but I hate to lose the ones they are playing either.  We should get a pretty good dose at C-Stone.  Hopefully each show will be quite different as far as set lists.

Have to agree with Michelle and a few others though.  In the Garden has to stay.  Being in a performance where Karin lets go with that part is really a spiritual experience.  I just feel as if I'm in the Garden with them.

Love Poughkeepsie too.  I think I would have trouble deciding what to cut.

I think I'll make up my own set list and post.  Any one else?

Michael