EVE - a palindromescently great album...

Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:
> I pulled out "Eve" for the first time in a while,
> and I had forgotten just
> how much I enjoy that record!  I wish the band would
> play "Conjectures..."
> or "Within Without" live once in a while.  That's
> just my $.02 on "Eve," for
> whatever it's worth.

yeah, before _Films for Radios_ came out, i would
consistently give new OtR people _GDBD_ and _Eve_
to listen to... great stuff... K or L dissed it?
weird...

Monk (Ric Hordinski) has played "Within Without"
before in concert... is it a Ric song?

*peeks into the OtR.com site*

hmmm... Ric has partial music credits, but the lyrics
are Linford's...

well, i agree, OtR should play it more in concert.
nix "Pooookeepsie" and that damn ending to "LBR,"
and play "Within Without"... yeah, i could dig it.

float like butter- sting like a bean,
Dan

np: over the rhine - oil & water

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that Dan maintains*
    VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
             http://www.dlm.net/gc/
    VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/