RE: San Diego 5/10 & Los Angeles 5/11.. dashboard hula girl thoughts

Michelle wrote:
> *1st warning:  extremely long winds ahead.
>
> *2nd warning:  I may be all over the place for this as my
> adventure 'cross the pacific involved other factors that made
> the shows much more than a couple hours each night in a venue in
> California.

Hey, Michelle, sounds like you had an unbelievable time.  Thanks for sharing
your stories.  Did you get much time to do any sightseeing in San Diego?  I
went out there in December, and even though I only had one day, I thoroughly
enjoyed it.  The company I work for is based there, and I'm possibly flying
back out there at the end of the month.  If only it could've been last
weekend...  :-)

Chris