Re: San Diego 5/10 & Los Angeles 5/11.. dashboard hula girl thoughts

On 5/13/02 7:29 PM, quoth the effervescent kanani71 at yahoo_com at
kanani71 at yahoo_com:

>I got to ask which song on Besides has his yell that he's so
>darn proud of on it and he says, "Ok ok!!  The first yell after
>My Love Is A Fever is me, the second one is Nikki *add big ass
>duggy dug grin and all the talking with his hands you can
>picture*"  He said to say Hi to the gang and to drop him a 'Hi',
>he's at the same email.  What a night.  What great shows.  And
>what great company and new friends I've met.

For a minute I was comletely confused, cos I wasn't AT that show.

But I think you can hear me screaming on ASR after Circle of Quiet. So I
am there somewhere.

Michelle, I am SO psyched for you. Or well-chuffed, as they say in
England. What a fabulous review-- I'm SO glad you made it and had such a
fabulous time-- not that I didn't for a minute think you wouldn't.

So. Coming back for the Christmas show?