was: colors & album impressions thereof...now :rock-climbing & rei

you're a climber?  cool.  my husband likes climbing too...and wants me to
get into it too.  i'm really into cycling...road and mtn...so he figures i
should have enough bravado to climb too.  w/ harnesses, i suppose it shd be
the case.  it's that forearm and finger strength i need to work on!  any
tips?

we like rei too...for camping and cycling stuff esp.  even if cycling
clothes aren't always pretty...the sport alone makes them simply glorious.
: )

although the new climbing gear for women is just well, *pretty* (:

drooling over rei's selection.

rhys
--
Error: Sector not found -- Should I search under the bed? (Y/N)