Re: colors & album impressions thereof...

About the tanning bed...yes I know...I don't go often. Just when I'm feeling
icky and pale.

Anyhoo...I was *just* looking at REI.com like yesterday. I'm not a climber,
but I was looking for the rope stuff to make some bracelets for the youth
group I work with. That's just funny b/c I really enjoyed the site.

Wishing I was a climber,

Kylie

>bu ti *like* reds, oranges, yellow, greens! purple and everything (: if i
>ever fall into money, i am getting colored clothes.
>
>although the new climbing gear for women is just well, *pretty* (:
>
>drooling over rei's selection.
>
>rhys
>--
>Error: Sector not found -- Should I search under the bed? (Y/N)

Undeniably...Kylie