Re: OFFER: Indie Compilation Trade

My Indie compilation is nearly ready. I've got 17 of
(probably) 20 songs loaded up and ready to burn. Highlights
include:

Snailhuntr * Denison Marrs * Evanescence * Embodyment *
Maniac #9 * Kill System * Madelyn Iris * Caulfield's Aside *
Catharsis & The Humdrum * Darker Side of Innocence * Haole *
Strung Gurus * LA Symphony * Me First & The Gimme Gimme's *
Pacifico * Vigilantes Of Love * Viva Voce * and a couple
more to be determined this evening.

Like Dan, I'm interested in 1:1 trades, primarily. I tried
to pick artists of whom I was quite fond, but hadn't been
mentioned (or mention much) on the list. In a couple of
instances, I went for incredibly obscure material from
artists who are, in deed, quite popular on the list.

Send me an email if your interested in trading mix cd's.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)