OFFER: Indie Compilation Trade

OK... I gotten my indie CD compilations ready... well,
at least I've got the tracklist of the CDs ready...

How are we going to do this?

Here's my plan... if anybody is interested in doing
a 1:1 trade with me... send me an email.  If you don't
have CDR burning capabilities, then it might cost you
a *very minimal* fee ($2.00/CD that covers blanks,
liners, and shipping/packaging).

I'm going to make two different CDs~

ESSENTIAL INDIE "ACOUSTIC-FOLK" featuring Ashley
  Peacock, Peter Mulvey, Bill Mallonee, Glen Phillips,
  Michael Kelsey, and Ani Difranco clocking in at
  78:12 (+/- 0:30 after I actually make it).

ESSENTIAL INDIE "ROCK" featuring Chroma Key, Lapdog,
  Tomahawk, Fantomas, Celldweller, and Monk clocking
  in at 79:42 (+/- 0:30 after I actually make it).

Monk & Chroma Key are more mellow than the others,
but they fit more in the "rock" category than the
"acoustic" category.

I'll take a plunge and say... email me if interested.

later,
Dan

np: ani difranco - to the teeth

=====
*here are two wonderful pages that I (Dan) maintain*
     VISIT - My Essential Music Favorites List:
              http://www.dlm.net/gc/

     VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
          http://www.pixieprincess.com/