Re: Leave me alone, PLEASE! I am not an OTR fan!

Hello  hellfite2 at coax_net (Hellfighter Ministries),

You requested us to

>Please leave me alone!!!  You are all clogging up my email space.  I am not
>an OTR fan!  Please stop writing me!!!!

Well, mister hellfightert, at the very bottom of the digest you happily
included in your e-mail (talk about clogging up inboxes) are the very
instructions you are looking for:

> > To unsubscribe to Over-The-Rhine-Digest, send the command:
> >     unsubscribe over-the-rhine-digest
> > in the body of a message to "Majordomo at ActWin_com".  Archives are
> > available on the World Wide Web at
> > 	http://www.actwin.com/MediaNation/OtR/

And again:

Glad to be of help.