RE: please.

franny asked:
> >if any of you bellieve in prayer please pray for my sister,
> >her name is
> >Donna.....

Mr. Cade replied:
>If this community can't be there for one another it's not much more than
>just another concert review site.
>
>Our thoughts and prayers are with you

Indeed they are, franny.  Please hang in there.

This list is somewhat communal, but it is hard to forge relationships here
still.  Especially if you live outside of Ohio, or Philly, apparently.  I
guess nothing can replace the real deal- one on one, face to face,
interpersonal communication.  *Sigh*  Pity I can't seem to meet too many
like- minded people in Pittsburgh.  Oh well, makes it easier to focus on the
career schooling.  (I've just finished my prerequisite courses- two "A"
grades, in Bio and Chem, with Anatomy and Physiology to commence in 2 weeks.
  So "YAY" for me.)

We should all arrange to meet in a listee created chat room sometime.  Being
an impoverished webtv user, I'm restricted to MSN chat, but name the time...

No man is an island,

Matt

ps- I see the Junkies are on tour again- new CD?