Re: C-Stone 2002

i have to add my 2 cents here....camp showers are great!  you warm the
water in the sun in large plastic bags (they have them at walmart) and you
hang them from trees ...my husband and brother rigged up this great
enclosure w/ a collapsible wooden floor.  it's fantastic!  the only line i
have to wait in is for my 14 yr old niece and my 11 yr old daughter.  (yes
i realize this makes it obvious that i'm not a teenager.)   : )  also, we
make a stop at aldi's right before we get there...pick up LOTS of water,
canned food, fruit, snacky stuff.  we also eat the vendor's food...from
standard fare of pizza hut and subway...to some really tasty pasta and
vegetarian yummies from a place i think they called "the turtle".

plan on getting hot, sweaty, VERY dusty and very little sleep.  but it is
an amazing time...we've been going for (i think) 8 years now...and i won't
miss it unless it is a HUGE emergency.  drink lots of water...lather on
spf30...don't mind the dust...soak in the music..soak in the whole
experience....you won't regret it!!  by the time the sun sets, and you're
settled in your chair in the gallery with a piping hot cappucino and a big
ol' elephant ear.....the dust, the sunburn and the bug bites will only
enhance the enjoyment of the soothing sounds of karin's voice.

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.................

                          ..................twila

                    "Kylie Wilkerson"
                    <kylie_wilkerson@hotm       To:     wrosesongs at yahoo_com, over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    ail.com>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     Re: C-Stone 2002
                    owner-over-the-rhine@
                    actwin.com

                    05/02/2002 06:40 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "Kylie Wilkerson"

Ha. A little help from my friends...;)

Hey...so what is Cstone like?? I have an idea b/c I've seen some pics.
But...like can you shower?(i used to have a nickname...Gene...as in
Hygiene)
Where do you sleep? Are a lot of the listees staying the whole time? Those
are just a few. :) Feel free to respond...anyone. :)

Thaaaanks.

>Maybe we should pitch in to buy a box of Depends...
>
>Zayne
>

>=====
>She does rain dances when she's feeling dry... ~Shivaree

Undeniably...Kylie