Re: C-Stone 2002

Ahh...so it's like ruffing it. :) As long as I can shower I'm good. :) (and
change my skibbies) And did someone say pasta?! :) I would probably blend in
well with all the teenagers that attend. *Sigh.

I'm still not completely sure I can make it. I dont even have anyone to go
with...so that would be a tad scary for lil ol me. I know I wouldnt stay the
whole time b/c I'm going on vacation the next week. I really really want to
go tho. There is one other band I would really like to see. Greg and Rebecca
Sparks. I wonder how many listees will go?? I know *tranquilly* David isn't
going...which makes me sad. Anyhoo...can't think of anymore questions at
this point. :)

Thanks!

>There are shower houses on the grounds...for women,
>one is locker room style another has little changing
>rooms available (my fav). Most people who attend the
>fest pitch tents and stay on the grounds the entire
>time. Most attendees bring thir own food although food
>booths are set up in the food court area which usually
>includes the pasta truck, subway, pizza hut, the
>funnel cake/elephant ear truck, one with vegetarian
>foods...
>
>The majority of attendees are from the US and Canada
>although I've meet people who have come over from
>England, Sweden, Australia, South Africa, and Germany.
>
>And...it looks as if you'll have an opportunity to
>meet a few listees if you come...
>
>freely responding,
>Zayne
>

>=====
>She does rain dances when she's feeling dry... ~Shivaree

Undeniably...Kylie