Re: C-Stone 2002

--- Kylie Wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
wrote:

> Hey...so what is Cstone like?? I have an idea b/c
> I've seen some pics.
> But...like can you shower?(i used to have a
> nickname...Gene...as in Hygiene)
> Where do you sleep? Are a lot of the listees staying
> the whole time? Those are just a few. :) Feel free
to respond...a>>

There are shower houses on the grounds...for women,
one is locker room style another has little changing
rooms available (my fav). Most people who attend the
fest pitch tents and stay on the grounds the entire
time. Most attendees bring thir own food although food
booths are set up in the food court area which usually
includes the pasta truck, subway, pizza hut, the
funnel cake/elephant ear truck, one with vegetarian
foods...

The majority of attendees are from the US and Canada
although I've meet people who have come over from
England, Sweden, Australia, South Africa, and Germany.

And...it looks as if you'll have an opportunity to
meet a few listees if you come...

freely responding,
Zayne

=====
She does rain dances when she's feeling dry... ~Shivaree