Re: Of all the things to do and say.....

Weeeeeeeellllll...

At Cstone 2000 I saw Linford up at the booth and
started telling him that I was living in Minneapolis
but was originally from Ohio.  I then went on to say
that my youth pastor lived across from the apartments
that he used to live in when he went to Malone (he
probably thought that I was stalking him!).  I
finished that one with telling him my youth pastor's
name as though I expected him to know the man!  It
wasn't outrageous behavior at a show but it sure was
embarrassing!

Kristen