Re: C-Stone 2002

Ha. A little help from my friends...;)

Hey...so what is Cstone like?? I have an idea b/c I've seen some pics.
But...like can you shower?(i used to have a nickname...Gene...as in Hygiene)
Where do you sleep? Are a lot of the listees staying the whole time? Those
are just a few. :) Feel free to respond...anyone. :)

Thaaaanks.

>Maybe we should pitch in to buy a box of Depends...
>
>Zayne
>

>=====
>She does rain dances when she's feeling dry... ~Shivaree

Undeniably...Kylie