Re: Chantal...again

Anita writes:

Oh, just had to share: I just picked up Ms.
Kreviazuk's 'Under These Rocks and Stones'
for less than $3, used on amazon.com.   Yay!

Anita

Have any of y'all had any problems with used CDs you've bought online?  I don't mind buying used discs if I can look them over beforehand, but the idea of buying them sight unseen is worrisome to me.

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Pedro the Lion - It's Hard to Find a Friend

...there are two races of men in this world, but only these two - the "race" of the decent man and the "race" of the indecent man.  -- Viktor Frankl