RE: Essential Indie Artists - Sharing Tree Possibility

Brad asked a good question when he wrote:

>>I'd be interested in what we qualify as "indie". Sigur Ros?
>>Dashboard Confessional? Vigilantes of Love? Rufus
>>Wainwright? I like a lot of bands that have received a fair
>>amount of exposure, but remain outside the pop culture
>>mainstream, or should we stick to artists who have not yet
>>received a wide amount of national attention?

I am also interested in this concept however it is to work out.  I know that
y'all would love some of the Carman that I have stockpiled over the years.
Ohhh...to be able to share his music with the world.

Seriously though, the one off the top of my head is Brenda Weiler
www.brendaweiler.com.  I will have to think a little more as to artists that
aren't mainstream *and* aren't already popular on the list which is where I
pull much of my new music from.

out here,
Barry