Fitzgerald's and Listees

Well,  Michael already stated that you'd probably see me pop in again, and he was right! ;-)

Fitzgerald's on Saturday was amazing!  It was my first live show after years of silent adoration.  I'm one of those people who doesn't want to ruin the magic and mystery of loving something so much by actually seeing it in person.  Silly, I know.  I'm really glad I finally took the plunge.  Seeing as how Michael and Gil gave very good accounts of the night I won't bore you.  But I will say I felt like I was in a dream all night long.  It was incredible, and very hard to describe.  Getting there early was probably the best thing we could have done since we got to meet Gil, Dawn, and Michael.  Sam already knew Joe from work but I hadn't met him or his wife yet either.  Being right next to the stage was pretty cool too, especially since we had 5 of the very scarce and coveted bar stools. :-)

Anyway, sorry I disappeared like I did, but unfortunately I'm a working girl again....

Take care!

-Amanda