RE: Fitzgerald's review and other assorted ramblings - long and w indy

>Well yeah, but having worked the merch table a few times, said our hellos
>at
>C-Stone a few times etc, Linford now calls me by name.

Wow. You're such an old time fan. That is just too cool. I told everyone
when I got an email from him. :)

>Amanda did say she knows you and that you have a twin!  I wonder if twins
>raised separately would both find OTR.  Just musing.
>I expect she'll be posting again.

Ahh yes, there is another version of me. I think she's pretty darn tired of
hearing OtR since I'm learning to play Poughkeepsie. ;) No offense K &
L...just not her type of music. :)

Thanks again, Micheal(and Dawn).