RE: Fitzgerald's review and other assorted ramblings - long and windy

Title: RE: Fitzgerald's review and other assorted ramblings - long and windy

>Oh by the
>>way we ran into Karin and Jack outside before going in.
>
>By the way?! By the way?! :) Did you talk to them? :)

Well yeah, but having worked the merch table a few times, said our hellos at C-Stone a few times etc, Linford now calls me by name.  We haven't had any deep conversations, I just always ask if we can help or do anything for them etc and Linford asks back if he can do anything for us.....I usually ask for them to do Sea and Sky or If I'm Drowning or some such.  Hasn't happened yet by the way.

>>they were recent listee Amanda and fiance Sam.
>
>Yeah, why did she stop posting?? We had just figured out that
>we graduated
>from the same high school, and then she left?? Ah well. :)

Amanda did say she knows you and that you have a twin!  I wonder if twins raised separately would both find OTR.  Just musing.

I expect she'll be posting again.

>We even saved a little 3'x3' space in
>>between us and the stage as Kylie's space
>
>Geez louise...short jokes and you have never even met me!! :)

Sorry couldn't resist