Fitz set list

Michael:

<< .  Kevin
 snagged a set list and was supposed to have it up by now but, no >>

I went right to bed after getting in and Sunday was pretty busy for me but
never fear, said set list is here: (I'll leave all abbreviations intact for
aestetic purposes:-)

Fitzgeralds 4/27

Go Down EZ
Bothered
Anything At All
Jesus in N.O.
Green - Clouded
I Radis Heaven
Lil Blue
All I Need
Holy Rain
The World Can Wait
The Seahorse
Ohio
Jacks (insert heart drawing)
Miles GMS
Orphan Girl
Like a Radio

I got a kick out of one guy while snagging the set list.  As soon as I picked
it up he held out his hand and kinda nodded at me like I was picking it up to
give to him.  He was so convincing I almost handed it over!

Since Michael and JB have already posted lengthy reviews I'll be fairly brief.

As Michael said we arrived VERY early but the time just flew.  Nice
conversation, K&L flitting around us,  Michael even got to solve the
conundrum of the candles for Linford - lighting candles a couple inches
deeper than the lighter.  I'm figuring he's double jointed as he had no
problem.  Of course, when they took our tables away I quickly noted there
were only 4 barstools and then counted heads - Michael, Dawn, Amanda,
Sam...me.  Hmmm. 5 to 4.  Luckily, before I had to blow my 'normal' facade as
Michael put it , and started thinking about spilling blood, they brought up
another stool.;-)
  Sitting in on the soundcheck was a treat.  It was like our own little
private OtR show.
Actually, having the only seats by the stage in the house, it felt like that
for quite some time until I finally stood up and noticed that somewhere
between last I had checked and then the house was full all the way to the
back.
 I really enjoyed meeting the other listee's.  Michael & Dawn, (thanks for
the offer- was fun!) Amanda & Sam, JB (I think he may be a wild card, better
watch out for him ;-),  Joe and his wife - sorry lost her name, and Jana at
the merch table.

 A couple show highlights for me was getting to finally hear Jesus in N.O.
for the first time.  Love it.  I Radio Heaven was breathtaking.  During the
intense lyrical part of the tune where SWAM resides I thought I was being
lifted right out of my chair Karin's voice was so powerful.  Linford did some
amazing ivory tinkling on Jacks Valentine. and Jack did some interesting lap
work on The World Can Wait..  Also hadn't heard them perform Welch's Orphan
Girl although I knew from the list they were doing it.  I love that tune and
they more than do it justice.  Also didn't know Karin played such a mean
piano.  I agree with John that Give Me Strength was simply heartstopping and
she did some amazing belting during the Ain't No Sunshine finale of Like a
Radio.  She shared a bit about growing up in Ohio before the tune and that
made hearing the tune afterwards all the more special.
  The only thing I can think of they said that hasn't already been mentioned
was that they had rented and watched Mystery Train again the night before.

Well, it *felt* fairly brief!

Of course, I was waking up while writing so I may have been asleep during
that first paragraph...

np - the getting ready but not quite ready to go gotta go to work at 1 blues

kevin