Re: Alone with OTR

   I actually tend to prefer going to concerts alone.  I went to the
Lancaster concert alone, too.

   This way I can stay as long as I want, to talk to the artist(s), without
having to worry about whether the other person or people would like to go
home sooner.  Of course it would be optimum to find that special person who
shares your interests as much as you do......

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

 > No one should go to an OTR alone.

You know, it's my own fault -- I just didn't post
a message prior to the recent Lancaster, Pa.,
show recently to see who could meet me where. A
friend bailed on me, and my wife couldn't come
for lack of a baby sitter, so I went by my
lonesome. I had a good time by myself. But I
probably would have had a better time had I
expanded my world to meet other listees in
person. There's always next time.

Jeff McCloud
teamccloud at yahoo_com

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

.....and love is not a victory march;
                           it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.
                                                      -Leonard Cohen

....maybe love is not as gentle as my memory....
                                          -Cheryl Wheeler

I'm not saying I'm replacing "love" for some other word
            to describe the sacred tie that binds me to you.
   I'm just saying we've mistaken one for thousands of words...
                                                     -Natalie Merchant

You be the captain and I'll be noone....
                     and if I tread upon your feet just say so
                                                     -Kasey Chambers