Re: Re: Fitzgeralds show revue

--- Ysobelle at aol_com wrote:
> first saw them in Florida in, oh, '96,

Which sets me to thinking--I checked the "Jeff Holland
archive" and can't find any FL dates in '96 or '97.
There is one in '95, but it's already been
covered--it's not the one Ys is talking about.

I know they met Jack at the Flevo Fest, right?  And
they started going to that in what, '94 or '95?  So,
even if the FL show in Dec '95 was not the show in
which our "darling Nikki" was baptised and declared a
Rhinelander, it had to be somewhere in there, right?
What are the chances a band would drive--Oh I don't
know 20 hours, just to play one show?

Anyway, I digress--I'm rambling.  I'll try to search
and find some more info.

Mark

"I always think of you in terms of buried treasure"

Over the Rhine,
"Green Clouded Swallowtail"