Fwd: Re: guitar clarification

Note: forwarded message attached.

I thought I sent this to the whole list--maybe someone
beside bink and I are interested in this:

http://games.yahoo.com/

-- BEGIN included message

I looked on the website and can't find any pics of the
12 string. I will try to scan it this weekend.  I
pulled out my most recent pictures (last month) and
Karin's new Lowden (the description sounds wonderful
on their website
http://www.lowdenguitars.com/home.htm) *does* look
alot like her old takemine.  I can't tell from the
pics which one it is in NYC 2000.