Re: Re: calling all listees, part deux

On 4/26/02 2:32 PM, quoth the effervescent kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com at
kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com:

>You just won't find any apple juice...

Maybe not on your shelf.

And now, since I understand the confusion from the beginning of this
interesting little thread, allow me to clarify: one does not pour the
apple juice, one drinks it. THEN, after a suitable length of time, one
plays. Or two. Ore more, if that happens to be your particular bent.

Oh, and Mindy- "Lostees" is not a typo. Or, rather, it was, years ago,
from Jessyka's fingers, but I pounced on it, and now we all use it. ANY
list can have Listees. Over the Rhine has Lostees. Cos we're special.