Re: calling all listees, part deux

OK, I know, I know, I promised an amusing stint about
what I would be wearing, then I forgot.  Not to put
clothes on, I did that, I think everyone would have
noticed if I hadn't.  But I was there, and it was a
great show.  And I heard it was televised locally
because my fiancee's parents saw it.  They are now
fans.  Wish I could make it to this show, but my
office opens officially on Monday and I am going to be
very busy.  Have a great time!

Kristen