Re: calling all listees, part deux

Ok...hello...I am brand spanking new to this here list...but I now feel compelled to respond...I was at the Malone show (my first experience of OtR live) and I loved it very muchly...I made my wife tag along, and she ended up quite enjoying it (commenting that Jack Henderson, to quote her, is HOT!)...Yikes...But, anyway, I actually remember seeing a bearded fellow there (there were not a whole lot of attendees) and I was wondering where Gambier, OH was...I haven't looked it up yet, which I suppose I could do...Perhaps my wife would accompany me to another show?  It was an hour drive to Canton, if Gambier isn't that much farther, maybe?  I hope I sent this along right and all...

AJ