Re: calling all listees, part deux

Oh, yeah...I remember parts of the set list from the Malone show...at least, the stuff that has been committed to record...There were several new things and obscurities thrown in, tho...However; songs I know for sure they did are:
"All I Need Is Everything"
"Jack's Valentine"
"The World Can Wait"
"Give Me Strength"
"I Radio Heaven"
"Little Blue River"
Also, the "last time I saw Jesus, I was drinking Bloody Marys..." song...as well as another they were considering for the new record...and Jack Henderson performed a song from his record (the name of which escapes me at this time...)

AJ