Re: calling all listees, part deux

   I had been planning to go to the Gambier concert, and then I found out
that Jonatha Brook will be in concert at Ohio Weslyan University-- also
above Columbus--and since I've seen OtR 5 times now live, and never seen
Jonatha, I figured I needed to see Jonatha.  But.....there's very little
that can beat OtR live.  I can't wait till they come back to Canal Street
Tavern in Dayton.  I figure that's probably around November.  I really wish
I didn't have to wait that long =)

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

ok, for the second time in a week, our beloved OTR
will be playing at a venue i can actually attend, this
time in lovely gambier, ohio.  any other listees
heading to the show?  i'll be there (duh) with a few
friends.  look for me - no idea what i'll be wearing
(tomorrow is laundry day), but i'll be the bearded
gentleman with the reddish brown hair, wearing birks
or nothing at all (on my feet, that is).

not sure if anyone else made the malone show, but i
didn't see anyone.  i'll do a review, if there's an
interest.  set list might be tough, though - the mind
is the . . . ummm . . . well . . . i forget what the
mind is.

i am the king of nothing

=====

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers

.....and love is not a victory march;
                           it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah.
                                                      -Leonard Cohen

....maybe love is not as gentle as my memory....
                                          -Cheryl Wheeler

I'm not saying I'm replacing "love" for some other word
            to describe the sacred tie that binds me to you.
   I'm just saying we've mistaken one for thousands of words...
                                                     -Natalie Merchant

You be the captain and I'll be noone....
                     and if I tread upon your feet just say so
                                                     -Kasey Chambers