calling all listees, part deux

ok, for the second time in a week, our beloved OTR
will be playing at a venue i can actually attend, this
time in lovely gambier, ohio.  any other listees
heading to the show?  i'll be there (duh) with a few
friends.  look for me - no idea what i'll be wearing
(tomorrow is laundry day), but i'll be the bearded
gentleman with the reddish brown hair, wearing birks
or nothing at all (on my feet, that is).

not sure if anyone else made the malone show, but i
didn't see anyone.  i'll do a review, if there's an
interest.  set list might be tough, though - the mind
is the . . . ummm . . . well . . . i forget what the
mind is.

i am the king of nothing

=====