orchids

last night i came home, and there was a 'we tried to deliver something but
you weren't home' notes.

so dutifully, i called. 10 minutes later therew as a bang! bang! bang! on
my door.

i opened it and a nice guy says 'keep these in lots of water' and left.

i looked at the 'these' when i got in the door, and my head was spinning
from the spicy smell.

orchids. two huge white ones that were spicy smelling. and these prickly
looking stems with purple bells dangling from them in various spots. some
just opening, others already open.

and i remembered gramma telling me how grandad always got her orchids for
no real reason, since she loved the spicy smell.

i dreamed they filled my house and when i woke up, they were all opene.

rhys

--
Error: Sector not found -- Should I search under the bed? (Y/N)